¤Mr Yee Chan
¤Mr Joseph Ischia
¤A/Prof Nathan Lawrentschuk
¤Prof Shomik Sengupta
¤Mr Andrew Troy
Profile and Services
Associate Professor Harewood is an urologist with over 30 years experience as a consultant surgeon.
He has a particular interest in the management of early stage, localised Cancer of the Prostate. He specialises in Robotic Radical Prostatectomy for Cancer of the Prostate, and is one of Australia’s leading experts in this technology.
He offers the following services:
- Investigation of raised PSA by Trans Rectal Ultrasound and Biopsy of the Prostate (TRUSP and Bx)
- Treatment of localised Cancer of the Prostate by:
- Robotic Radical Prostatectomy
- Brachytherapy seed implantation.
- Treatment of Prostate symptoms and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia by:
- Gyrus TURP
- Bladder Neck Incision (BNI).
- Medical therapy.
- Treatment of Kidney and Ureteric Stones by:
- Rigid Ureteroscopy and Laser
- Flexible Ureteroscopy and Laser
- Shock Wave Lithotripsy
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy.
- Management of Urological Cancers such as:
- Cancer of the Kidney by:
- Open and Laparoscopic Nephrectomy.
- Open and Robotic Partial Nephrectomy.
- Cancer of the Bladder
- Cancer of the Testicle.
- Treatment of Kidney Obstruction such as Pelvi-Ureteric Junction Obstruction (PUJ obstruction) by Robotic Pyeloplasty
- The investigation of Haematuria. (Blood in the Urine)
- Urinary and Bladder Infections.
- Bladder problems in Women.
- Problems with the Penis and Testicles in Men.